When you require extra care to maintain your independence and achieve your goals, you want to have absolute assurance and trust in the person providing that support.
At Assured Home Care, we take this responsibility very seriously.
We aim to assist our customers to have the best possible quality of life, with the understanding that their voice is to be heard in all aspects of their care.
If you, or someone that you care for, is aged 65+ and requires additional support to maintain independence, then we can assist.
Sometimes we all need a little extra help at home to complete the everyday tasks.
We provide home services that help you to remain independent in your home and that help lighten the load.
Help around your home:
- Home Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Cupboard, Pantry and Fridge Cleaning
- Bed and Linen Changing
- Laundry Assistance
- Shopping and Bill Payment
- Home Maintenance
- Garden Maintenance and Pruning
- Lawn Mowing
Help to get out and about in your community:
- Transport Assistance
- Shopping Assistance
- Connecting with your Community; outings, recreation, visiting family and friends
- Assistance to get to Medical or Other Appointments
Care Services and Clinical Care Support:
Looking after yourself; your health and self-care, is essential.
We provide personal care services that help you to maintain your independence; delivered with dignity and respect.
Here’s how we can help
- Assistance with Showering, Dressing and Grooming
- Activities of Day-to-day Living
- Home cooked Meal Preparation
- Nursing and Therapy services
- Continence Management
- Equipment and Assistance
- wound management
- medication support
- health condition management
Health and Wellbeing Services
- access to allied health therapists and services to help restore, recover, rehabilitate and manage any ongoing health condition
Care Management and Package Administration
We understand that the services that we provide may form just one part of a total package of care services delivered to support an individual’s needs. We can provide a number of coordination services to ensure that you are optimising your care delivery; coordinating all supports with you, managing your home care budget and ensuring that your chosen supplier invoices are accurate and paid.
This can take away much of the headache on your end!
Here’s how we can help
- Care Assessment
- Care Plan Creation, Management & Monitoring
- Coordination of Support Services
- Coordination of Therapeutic Support
- Assistance to access additional service supports within My Aged Care Services
Assured Home Care
Consumer Directed Care / Home Care PackageMore info
Talk To Us
Our friendly Support Coordination team can assist you to navigate your care funding options, management of your care plan and care service delivery. Submit your request details and we will contact you at your preferred time.